Andy Warhol Keychain
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Capture your flair for fashion with this watercolor painted keychain. Andy Warhol created a movement for his pop art and cutting edge sense of fashion.
- About the designer: Growing up on a farm outside of Tripoli in northeast Iowa, where fashion is of little concern, KahriAnne Kerr broke the mold. KahriAnne taught herself how to sew and design, started her own clothing business at age 19, and moved to NYC at 20 years old to attend the Fashion Institute of Technology. The KAHRI collection has evolved over the years and now includes a range of edgy yet feminine artsy accessories, cosmetic bags, handbags, clothing, home décor, fashion art, and fashion icon dolls.
- Original watercolor painting illustration artwork by KahriAnne Kerr printed on Linen/Cotton Canvas with solid black linen back and filled with poly fiber fill to create a cute mini fashion doll.
- Black grosgrain loop and nickel lobster clasp to attach on your bag so you can take with you everywhere you go.
- Size: 5" H doll.
- Follow Kahri on Instagram @kahrianne